Compass: Cardiac MRI Post-processing Software
Accurately predict whether an intervention will improve a patient’s outcome.
Compass: Unparalleled Accuracy from Cardiac MRI Images.
The patented technology behind our simplicity is unique. Compass™ subjects MR images to more rigorous assessment, and thereby delivers more accurate results. For example, Compass is the only post-processing software for cardiac and vascular MRI that subjects patient images to quantitative assessments at this level of detail:
- Micro-compare patient results at 1,296 corresponding points to objective clinical standards.
- Control data. Automated, quantified comparison of patient results with clinically validated control data which define a normal range of heart function.
Compass: Designed for Cardiovascular Physicians.
Compass makes detailed, image-based information more relevant than ever before for the treating physician.
- Pre-operative planning.
- Post-operative confirmation of progress.
- Accurate results, presented clearly.
- Fast analysis.
With patented analytical tools and intuitive workflow, Compass delivers relevant diagnostic confirmation and pre-interventional planning information for many clinical indications.
Compass: Delivering Answers.
Compass FUNCTION: Visualize and quantify the extent of akinetic, hypokinetic, hyperkinetic, and/or normal tissue. Benefits of Compass: FUNCTION >>
Compass VIABILITY: Precisely quantify the location, area, mass, and transmurality of cardiac scar tissue. Benefits of Compass: VIABILITY >>
Compass INTEGRATION: Accurately predict whether revascularization will improve ventricular contractility. Benefits of Compass: INTEGRATION >>
Compass PERFUSION: Accurately identify the precise location and extent of myocardial ischemia. Automated identification of defect area and optimum perfusion frame. Benefits of Compass: PERFUSION >>
Compass SVR: Three dimensional reconstruction and data to support patient selection and pre-operative planning of surgical ventricular restoration.
Compass COMPARE: Side-by-side comparison of two MRI studies for serial assessment.
Compass: Additional Capabilities
As you would expect, Compass includes standard tools like…
- Flow. Flow volumes and velocities capturing regurgitant blood flow.
- Volumetrics. Volumetric analysis and filling curves.
- 3D. For improved visualization of the scar, a 3D model can be viewed in a four-chamber, two-chamber, or short axis overlay to see the ventricle in the anatomical plane.
- Automated reports. Automated workflow can liberate your study data and analysis within minutes of completing an MRI scan.
- Export to PACS. Export final reports seamlessly to PACS as a series of DICOM images.
- Email reports. To iPads, laptops, any internet-connected computer, colleagues, physicians, patients…